OASIS Small Business (SB) is a family of 7 separate Government wide multiple award, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts that provide flexible and innovative solutions for complex professional services. OASIS 8(a) SubPools were developed to expand this next generation, Best-in-Class (BIC) solution, creating more options for federal agencies to meet their 8(a) business development program goals through both competitive 8(a) set-asides and 8(a) directed task order awards.
APC OASIS Small Business 8(a) SubPool Contract Advantages:
- Provide a single solution for complex requirements
- Support for multiple technical disciplines and mission spaces
- Support for all contract types, including hybrids and cost-reimbursement
- Designated BIC solution helping agencies meet their spend under management goals
- Assists in achieving your organization’s small business goals
- No protests allowed for orders valued up to $10 million
- Streamlined acquisition processes
- Timely contract closeout process
As an experienced a professional services provider, Advanced Project Consulting (APC) can use our OASIS contract to offer a broad range of engineering, logistics, IT/Cyber support, corrosion prevention, A&AS, and depot maintenance support services. We specialize in aircraft sustainment engineering, corrosion prevention, supply chain management, and a wide range of logistics services.
Contact us to learn more about using our OASIS Small Business 8(a) SubPool 3 contract options and to discuss how we can work together!
Certified ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System